By continuing to use this website you agree that you consent to and are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Landfor Limited takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
- The description of the properties offered are for information purposes only. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all the properties. While we endeavour to ensure that the information and description is accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee this. Any reliance on the information contained is at your own risk.
- While we take every care to ensure that the standard of the website remains high and to maintain the continuity of the website, errors, omissions, interruptions of service and delays may occur at any time. In addition, we make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, and freedom from viruses, availability, reliability or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on this website (including all texts, advertisements, links or other items) which may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
- Nothing on this website shall be deemed to constitute financial advice and in the event that you wish to have any such advice, you should contact a professional financial advisor.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website, including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to Landfor Limited. This may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual property details and information for your own personal, private and non-commercial use.
- Any disputes arising from the use of this website shall always be governed by the laws of Scotland and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- Landfor Limited shall not be liable to you for any breach of conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in us providing our services through this website resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including (without limitation) strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, break-down of systems or network access, fire, explosion or accident failure of any third party telecommunications or service provider.